From Brotato Wiki
- Added 2 new Characters + 2 new unlocks
- Added 6 new Items
- Monk and Butcher Elites are nerfed
Arms Dealer and Streamer
Changes to Characters:
- Artificer => can now start with Wrench
- Farmer => -25% Damage modifications => -0% (major buff)
- Farmer => can now start with Potato Thrower, Taser, Screwdriver, Wrench
- Gladiator => +15% Attack Speed per unique weapon => +20%, -30% Attack Speed => -40% (buff)
- Loud => can now start with Thief Dagger
- One Armed => can now start with Screwdriver
- Saver => +1% Damage every 30 Materials => every 25, +10 => +15 (buff)
Changes to Weapons:
- Chopper => 80% Melee Damage scaling => 50%, +20% Max HP scaling (rework)
- Flamethrower => direct Elemental Damage scaling 10% => 1% (major nerf)
- Potato Thrower => +20% Max HP scaling (buff)
- Torch => direct Elemental Damage scaling 0% => 50% (buff)
Changes to Weapon Classes:
- Blunt weapon set: -3% Speed per additional weapon => -2% (nerf)
Anvil, Regeneration Potion, Grind's Magical Leaf, Community Support, Strange Book, and Tardigrade.
Changes to Items:
- Alien Worm: +1 HP Regeneration => +2, +2 Max HP => +3 (buff)
- Bag: +20 materials => +15, Unique => Limited (3) (tweak)
- Barricade: +6 Armor while standing still => +8, -8% Speed => -5% (buff)
- Chameleon: -6% Damage => -4% (buff)
- Dangerous Bunny: price decreased (buff)
- Explosive Shells: is no longer unique (buff)
- Eyes Surgery: +15% burning speed => +10%, -12 Range => -10, Unique => Limited (3) (tweak)
- Focus: -3% Attack Speed for every weapon you have => for every different weapon (tweak)
- Incendiary Turret: 5x5 (25% Engineering) damage => 5x8 (33% Engineering) damage (buff)
- Medikit: +8 HP Regeneration => +10, -15 Luck => -10 (buff)
- Padding: +3 Max HP, +1 Max HP every 80 Materials => every 100 (nerf)
- Poisonous Tonic: +8% Crit Chance => +5% (nerf)
- Power Generator: price increased (nerf)
- Retromation's Hoodie: +10% Dodge => +0, -50 Range => -80 (nerf)
- Rip and Tear: 10% activation chance => 20%, Limited (10) => Limited (5) (major buff)
- Small Magazine: -10% Damage => -6% (buff)
- Spider: +5% Attack Speed per unique weapon => +6% per different weapon (buff)
- Torture: +10 Max HP => +15, +3 HP / sec => +4 (major buff)
- Tyler: +50% attack speed (major buff)
- Horde waves drop 15% more materials
- Slasher Egg: deal less contact damage, have less health and take 1 more second to hatch
- Butcher: last phase attacks cooldown increased
- Wave 12 or lower Elite HP: -15% => -25%
- Monk: slightly lowered HP
- Weapons now show how much damage they've dealt during the last wave.
- Secondary stats are now displayed in a new tab in the stats container (explosion damage etc.).
- Some Items and Weapons now keep track of and display more info (damage dealt, materials earned, stats gained etc.).
- The Character now appears first in the inventory.
- Reworded "unique weapon" to "different weapon".
- Having multiple copies of the same weapon is now counted as a different weapon.
- E.g. having two Knives and one Sword with Gladiator now gives you 2x the Attack Speed bonus instead of 1x.
- The real value of Crit Chance is now displayed on Weapons instead of stopping at 100%.
- The current level of the Character is now displayed in the Stats container.
- Added an option called "Optimize end waves" which might help if you're experiencing crashes at the end of waves.
- Fixed a bug where text that should be displayed in red was displayed in green ( Esty's Couch etc.).
- Fixed a bug where the player's health bar wouldn't be displayed above everything else.
- Fixed a bug where effects for unique Weapons would get applied multiple times after quitting the game and resuming a run.
- Fixed a bug where the reroll button's text would stay red even when having enough materials after recycling a weapon.
- Increased the size of the "+" sign in the font.
- Reduced the transparency of explosions.
- The "IJKL" keys can now also be used to move.
- Fixed a bug where having too much negative Range would increase the range of Melee Weapons.
- Fixed a bug where having negative flat Damage and negative % damage would sometimes increase damage instead of lowering it.
- Fixed a bug where Dangerous Bunny free rerolls would get cancelled by buying out the Shop.