From Brotato Wiki

Recycling Machine.png
Recycling Machine
Tier 2
Gain +35% more materials from recycling items


Recycling Machine is an in-game item that can be bought from a Shop or can be found in a Crate. Most Items modify the Stats of the player, and some of them provide additional effects.


Recycling Machine is a unique item. Only 1 of each unique item can be equipped, and it will then no longer be offered in the Shop, and no longer drop from loot crates.

Recycling Machine

You can recycle your Weapons and Items found in Crates to get a percentage of their value back, at the cost of losing the item or weapon.

The Default is to get 25% back when recycling. Recycling Machine.png Recycling Machine can increase this value by 35% for a total of 60% back.

This stacks with the +25% from Entrepreneur.png Entrepreneur for a total of 85%. Rewards for recycling are based upon the current price of the item, so it increases with inflation, but decreases if you have coupons, since it scales with your shop price secondary stat.